You're all that I need.

Sunday, December 6, 2009 |

There is this song stuck in my head. And I was almost positive it was by Our Lady Peace, but when I googled the lyrics, it gave me a different song, and that was the only song in the search. So I have no idea what this song is, and I'm pretty sure there isn't another band that sounds like OLP like that, so I guess I am just stuck. That was my random rant.
There is only two more weeks left of this routine lifestyle of mine, and then I finally get to have a real break that does not involve being under house arrest due to severe illness. You can only imagine the enthusiasm I'm attempting to portray through my very tired brain. If that even made sense. There's just so much stuff I need to get done these next weeks. One major group project, one paper, four quizzes, an in-class test, a portfolio, a CAD project worth like 60% of my mark, a SketchUp model worth about 30%, and then three finals. I bet you wish you were me. The first two months of college were just so easy. It's not like it's actually hard now, it's just time consuming. I don't have that kind of time and motivation with two jobs. At least now I know this, so I can schedule my life a little better next semester. Though I do also need to figure out when I will have time to take dance, since soccer is now returning into my life. Oh well, I'll figure it out. having classes at 8 every day leaves me a lot more time since I get out at noon. Not looking forward to that though.
I've come to realize I've been going in and out of an indifferent slum, and I don't think I mind it too much. I'm indifferent of the way people have changed, to procrastination, to living at home, to not seeing my friends all that much, to my pseudo-home, etc. I think you get the point. Just indifferent about everything. I don't know if it's necessarily a good thing, but for the time being, it's acceptable. I'm sick of worrying all the time. It's going to give me premature wrinkles, haha. But seriously, I hate it. Life's too short. I want to just do something with it. So I will.
Summer plans have officially changed, but Plan B is turning into somewhat of a good plan as well, so we'll see how it shapes. I might go to Cuba with some friends over reading week, so I really hope that works out. It would be an excellent break, and would distract me from many things that need not be spoken of.
Anyway, I'm done rambling. It's time for bed, I'm exhausted.

0 comments: