Sunday, December 27, 2009 |

I'm about five levels of pissed right now. It's not a good look, but it's reality, and it sucks. I wish technology weren't so fucking stupid. It seems that my external hard drive has bit the dust. It was working three days ago, and now it's not. So now I have to get it recovered, which is at least a thousand dollars to do. I have EVERYTHING on this thing. I have no choice BUT to get it recovered. And that will burn a huge hole in my bank account, and set me back a lot of money that I kinda, really need. And my school computer (which I'm currently on) has a full memory, so I need to put all my assignments from last year on my external hard drive so I can save this assignment and send it to my instructor (please don't ask why I still have to hand it assignments after the semester. It's a long story), which doesn't look like it's going to be happening. I think this qualifies as an FML moment.

Anyway, I'm at work, and no one's really here, so I was just chilling then had this happen, and wanted to spaz about it. I'm going to watch a movie or something now. Bye!

0 comments: