Oh kiss me, like you mean it, like you miss me, cause I know you do

Thursday, April 2, 2009 |

I think one of my biggest pet peeves is not being able to sleep, yet not being able to find anything to do to cease the boredom. I know there are things I could do, like read and my homework and finish my letters, but I really don't feel like it. It's slightly frustrating. I just want to sleep.

In other news, I'm officially coming to Calgary in (technically) 27 days, and will be residing there until January. It's going to drive me absolutely crazy, but at least I won't have to do anymore of this middle distance crap. And I won't be at school! Thank God. I really don't like school. Though I'm sure I'll miss it once I'm gone long enough, but still. And I found a great summer job that I want to do, so hopefully all goes well with that. I'm going to submit my application this weekend, so hopefully it all works out. Wish me luck!

Also - Kelly Clarkson tickets go on sale tomorrow. I'm going crazy! My mom is making me wait until she calls me on her way to work to tell me if I can get them! I want to go so bad! And it's the day after Taylor Swift too, so it'll be like full day of work, concert, repeat. It'll be wonderful. It'll also mean I'll have spent over 300$ on concerts for Stampede week. I'm starting to discover where all my money goes....

I'm really hoping this trip to Vancouver works out as well. It'll be so awesome if it does. I freaking love Vancouver, and the people I'd be with would make it so worth while. We'll see...ah! I have so many things involving waiting and "we'll see" in my life right now, and it's frustrating, because I like knowing!

I'm going to try and sleep again. This is the first kind of informative blog I've written in a while...I should probably get back on that.

0 comments: