Tuesday, April 28, 2009 |

I honestly can't believe that it's been a year...I don't even know what it feels like, but it certainly doesn't feel like a year. And even though we were never super close, there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of him. RIP Connor Toth.

I also can't believe I'm done first year, and all moved out of Lethbridge and back to Calgary. It's so weird. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. Though I do enjoy the fact that I get to see everyone again. Schanks was actually quite amusing, simply because Caitlin, Meagan, and Ashley just know exactly what to say when it comes to certain things, hahaha. We're basically all on the same wavelength, and I missed that so much.
Tomorrow is a day of cleaning. I need to clean my entire room out so everything from my room in Lethbridge (and well, to be perfectly honest, everything I own since I started painting in grade 11) can be out of boxes and out of the living room, and have a place to stay. Really though, I have too much shit. I need to sort through it.

Now though, I think it's bed time. Night world, and happy birthday Rachel!

0 comments: