Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 |

Why didn't anyone tell me Alistair was dating Stephanie Burk? That was a total wtf moment.

Anyway, so I'm exhausted, but I'm in too many in depth conversations to abandon them, and I'm enjoying them, so I guess I'll just sleep in super late tomorrow.

I started reading Jason's travel blog (though we're not travelling for another seven months...N00B!), and it's once again making me realize how much shit I need to get done in the next seven months...actually, just in the next four months. Eff. I keep making mental lists of things to do, and then writing actual lists down, but losing them. That's how well this is going for me. Ugh.

Also, I've been attempting to conquer cleaning my room for the last couple days (honestly, I've only gone through half of my clothes), and I got rid of six and a half garbage bags of clothes. It was ridiculous. But what was even more ridiculous was the fact that it doesn't look like I did at all. Eff. I need more closet space, and less of a mind to buy clothes. Or else learn to make a plan where whatever I buy, I get rid of one similar article of clothing. Yeah? Kay, sweet.

Bed time though. I need it.

0 comments: