Tuesday, June 16, 2009 |

I have to contact like, three different schools today regarding my education. And one of them, I need to call two different departments. What the hell. My life = disaster right now. But once this whole school shit gets figured out, I will be mostly content. I say mostly, because it's not like my work atmosphere is going to get any better than it is now, and now it's pretty shitty. But it's cool, I have about two and a half months left and I'm done. Score one for Chloe.

On a less babbling about school and my life in ruins note, go see The Hangover. It really is everything you'd want in that movie. Absolutely hilarious.

I don't really have much to say. I just haven't blogged in a while, and figured I should give out the reminder that I'm still around. Just busy as hell, and attempting to lead a balanced life. Actually, last note, Patrick is attempting to record the directory, which is hilarious at this point, because he keeps failing. It's awesome. Now I'm done.

0 comments: