Can we take a ride? Get out of this place while we still have time

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 |

I haven't blogged in almost 20 days. How sad is that? Work really has consumed my soul.
I also have not been having the best week, which is unfortunate. I had an awful night, and looked like an idiot in the process, so I almost didn't show up to work this morning. But then I just would've looked like an even bigger idiot, so I figured I should probably be here.
I might actually get to go watch one of my brother's games for once! They made it into quarter finals, which is probably the first time in years the junior rugby team has achieved that, so I'm going to go. And I'll probably be the only family member there too, hahaha. Go me.

I'm slowly but surely getting back into the "I don't want to live in this city anymore" mind set. Cause I really don't. But I can't do anything about it. All this planning for Korea is making me go stir crazy and wanting to get the hell out of here. It's aggravating.

Rae: give me a call when you get a chance. I have a question for you.

Back to "work"

0 comments: