Waiting for laundry is probably one of the most boring activities in the world. I should've waited until now to start my laundry, because now no one is here, whereas two and a half hours ago, it was super busy, so I had to wait forever for washing machines...to do three loads...and then I had to wait for dryers...which I have to let my laundry run through twice since there's so much...hence why I've been here so long.
I have a spanish project due tomorrow, so I think I may start that soon. Lame.
I also got my philosophy mark for my paper! I got a B! Yay! It's super exciting.
I need to make a to-do list. Well, I have a to-do list. I just need to acknowledge it.

I have been ridiculously lazy these last three days. I've barely showed up to class, and by barely, I mean haven't. I really need to start finding a way to motivate myself slash go to bed earlier slash, well, doing shit. I always complain about not doing anything with my life, and feeling lazy and useless, yet it's not like I'm really doing anything about it.
I'm contemplating just staying in Lethbridge until the end of June or something. This way, I can take the math courses I want in the summer semester, and I can find a job here now and I'll be here long enough that someone will hire me...but we'll see, I suppose. I need to look into this shit more.

RSL: next time we see each other, we have to do our recording shit, since we keep forgetting. Plus that canon with Kees, whenever he decides to make an appearance in our neck of the woods.

0 comments: