Today is just one of those days. I'm pretty irritated, with very few real reasons to be. I'm just...frustrated. I feel bad, because Trevor's been an excellent friend and actually listening to all my shit.
I started doing things that usually make me feel better, but nothing is helping. I read all of Leah Sato's notes, because I adore them, I'm listening to Nicole Hyrcha, because I like listening to her songs, I'm stumbling, because it's fun....nothing's helping. Maybe I should just go to sleep. Sleep is good. Sleep solves all.
But I guess I'll do spanish first....yes, I'm so pissed off that I'm resorting to doing homework. Spanish, for that matter. Something is clearly wrong with me.
List to conclude my stupid, ranty post:
1. If someone isn't talking to you for months, it should be a hint that they don't want to, right?
2. Emo poetry and songs are not good. No matter what anyone tells you. It's shit. No one wants to hear about how bad your life sucks that you have to write a song about it to get all your emo agnst out. Grow up. There are bigger problems than you're dealing with right now.
3. Ryan is MIA...wtf?
4. I feel even worse now. Eff. Bed. Now.
5. I'm sorry for being ranty and preteenish. I'll feel better tomorrow, hopefully.

0 comments: