I've gone back to my red roots. Which, in other words, means I dyed my hair red again. It looks kinda funky cause I did most of it myself (Em tried to help me, though at that point, I was a lost cause), but a good kind of funky, since the part that was formally blonde is now a lighter shade of red than the part that was formally lighter brown, which is a lighter shade of red (but it's so slight that you can barely tell unless you look really, really hard) than the original brown that I have, and there are random chunks of brown. But they blend. Yeah, I'm ranty.

Anyway, that was really all I had to say. Other things on my mind: getting up at 6 in the morning (>.<), Kalan Porter is awesome, and I really wish I were back in Calgary because my weekend was just wonderful.

Bed time. Night night.

0 comments: