Thursday, August 6, 2009 |

Dear Goose:

Seriously, I worry about you when I don't actually hear from you in while. Please call/text me, so I a)know you're alive, and b)we can make plans.

Love, Wonton.

On another note, I finally got an email back from World Skills, and we arranged volunteer hours. Yipee! I'm super stoked to do this. It'll be interesting, to say the least. I also got shit figured out at the university, so my schedules all done, and I'm set for the school year (basically, anyway). I think I might drive down to Montana sometime before school starts and pick up some supplies from Target or something, cause their stuff is so much better. Yeah, I'm that picky. I just like it. And, on a side note, I have a very part time job lined up, so I'll hopefully get two jobs to go along with school. Then life will be good.

Today, Lauren and I spent the entire day working on promo stuff for the playoffs. We're actually doing a really good job, and it makes me enjoy my job a little more. That's always a plus, right?
I get to see my pumpkin soon, which is super exciting. I miss him a lot, considering I haven't seen him in like, three weeks. Which isn't cool, since he's only around for less than a month before he disappears for school. He's making me dinner. Love love.

Now that that's said, I actually need to head over there now. That was about all. I didn't have anything important to say, but really, what else is new?

0 comments: