You sold us out and took it all.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 |

I'm more or less getting used to the fact that fitting in and enjoying my time here isn't likely.
I'm more or less getting used to the fact that people change, and sometimes the person who really changes is me.
I'm more or less getting used to the fact that time passes, even when we don't think it's possible at all.
I'm more or less getting used to the fact that I'm capable of doing other things with my life - extraordinary things - without having to worry about anyone else, or making my decision based on someone else.
I'm more or less getting used to the fact that the only reason I'm here is because of a boy, and that was probably the absolute dumbest decision I've made in my life.
But most importantly, I'm more or less getting used to the fact that I don't care anymore. And it really doesn't matter what I don't care about. The point is, I don't care. And though this attitude will potentially get me in a lot of shit (cough, studying and going on dates), it's a really nice feeling. I don't remember the last time I really didn't care about anything.

Now I'm going to attempt to go to bed. And if that doesn't work, I will try and write a song.

0 comments: