Why yes, it is another blog.

Friday, January 23, 2009 |

So basically, in case you forgot or didn't seem to care at the time, I'm repeating the reasons behind a new blog. My old one was just too...well, I don't know. Poisoned? I'm not quite sure that's the word I'm looking for. But the point is, there's too much in that blog that weighed me down in the past, and I'm not going to let it do so for the future. This is me, cleansing my soul or whatever you want to call it, by bringing in fresh vibes with a fresh blog.
I know you people who bookmark are all "Aw, man. You've got to be kidding. I've got to bookmark and follow ANOTHER one of Chloe's blogs?" which I deserve, really. I have a lot of blogs. But yes. I apologize, but I'm sure you understand.

SO to start this one off, I'm just going to say that the new Animal Collective = orgasmic. It's absolutely amazing, and I think I finally found something to spend my iTunes money on. If you haven't heard it yet, what the hell are you waiting for? GO! NOW! Seriously. You won't regret it.

0 comments: